Nissan Navara has had a fair deal of denomination and elegance among major pick up truck merchant companies. The 2022 Nissan Navara Pro-4X Warrior has also been introduced in the game and it’s as exciting as it’s predecessors.
The first warrior was released in 2019 followed by the N-TREK model grade. Nissan teamed up with Premcar to caremulate the new Warrior.
Features of the Navara 2022 Pro-4X Warrior
- Wide track and upgraded suspension
- Slide-adjustable cargo anchorage system
- Navara-incorporated LED light bar
- Navara inscribed red front base plate
- Warrior-specific tow bar and wheel arch flares
- Winch-capable bull bar
- 8.0 inch touchscreen
- 6-speaker entertainment system
- Dual zone climate control
- Reverse and 360 degrees cameras
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Digital radio and Apple carplay/ Android auto
1. Front row cabin
- Two cup holders at the center
- Small lidded compartment at the forward center back
- Glove box
- Overhead glass holder
- Large bottle holder and storage pockets on each door
2. Second row cabin
- Fold down centre armrest with two small cup holders
- Large bottle holder and storage pockets on the door
- Rear seat pockets fitted on the front seats
- The load tub floor length measures 1.51m, 1.56m width and a depth of 0.52m. The space between the rear wheel housing is 1.134m.
Engine and Transmission
- The 2022 Nissan Navara Pro-4X Warrior has the Nissan premium YSZ23DDTT 2.3- litre 4 cylinder turbo engine.
- Flexible auto downshift with the option of 4 drive modes, i.e Normal mode, Sports mode, Off Road mode and a towing mode( for instances where you are towing / carrying a heavy load)
- Impressive lag free throttle reaction that produces 140 kW at 3750rpm and 450Nm of peak torque between 1500 to 2500rpm
- The 4WD is a part time dual range.
The 2022 Pro-4X warrior fuel consumption is rated at 8.1 ltr/100 Km with a fuel tank capacity that can carry up to 80 litres of fuel.
- Lane departure warnings
- Blind spot monitor
- 7 airbags
- Rear and cross traffic signal
- Adaptive cruise control and front parking sensors
- ISOFIX Child seat anchorage points
- 360 degree cameras and rear parking detectors
- Trailer-sway regulator/control.
- Alarm and immobilizer
According to Nissan reports, the 2022 Navara Pro-4X Warrior had an off-road test done at the Australian Automotive Research Center and numerous other locations.
The Pro-4X Warrior has a sharper steering response and firm handling compared with to the past Navara models. Some of the 2022 Pro-4X Warrior rivals include; Ford Ranger Raptor, Toyota Hilux Rugged X and other high end pick up trucks.